Saturday 5 October 2013

14th July (India Airport)
RE: Researching from previously downloaded books/publications 

During my five hour transit I made brief notes from the books 'art of preserving teeth' and 'importance of the preservation of teeth' which I previously saved on my laptop.
The notes I took are about why teeth are important in our lives, certain teeth defects e.g. tar tar, how teeth have become more of a problem these days etc. Also I have made some additional notes of my own, such as highlighting parts I would like to research more about and writing down my own thoughts related to the research.
(the notes I made here are not completed notes because I did not finish reading the two books)

DISCLAIMER:
The notes I have made are messy and in some parts may be unreadable


Importance of Teeth 
Pain related to Teeth 

How Teeth have become more of a problem?

Ancient reference to Teeth 


No comments:

Post a Comment