Sunday 6 October 2013

Sunday Update 1

This is the part of the blog, that I decided to create to write down all my thoughts about my EPQ progression, almost like a diary. I feel like it will be helpful, so that I can look back and remember what i was feeling during each step of my EPQ journey. Also I will try and do this every sunday hence 'Sunday Update'.

This past month has been such a blur from the ucas application, ukcat revision, training for my run and I have found myself falling behind on my EPQ project. I really do hope it isn't like this for the rest of the year.
I have found some of the EPQ classes very helpful like the one last monday where we were taught about the different types of sources and the evaluation process, it really gives me ideas I can start on.

I made this blog only a week ago and until them I didn't realise how long it takes to write and upload a single post. This past week I have been trying to catch up on my log diary, by updating everything that I have done so far on this blog. Very time consuming, especially as I am slightly technologically challenged and it certainly does not help that i have a class maths test tomorrow! But I am just so relieved that this is my final post of the week and have successfully met my target that I set on Monday.

I am hoping form next week I can start contacting dentists and getting some primary research done.


No comments:

Post a Comment