Sunday 6 October 2013

2nd October 
RE: Formulating the Title
After missing the deadline for verifying my title, I decided to do this as soon as I had the time. My initial title was going to be 'A Teeth-less Tale' however I was told that it had to be a question, so I made a brainstorm of the different ways I could write my title.
In my title I wanted to incorporate:
-wether or not Teeth are Important
-how would we biologically differ without teeth
-do we really need teeth

So I made a spider diagram of the possible question titles:
 My chosen question was:
What is the importance of teeth and how would we develop/differ without them?
 I then decided to further develop my chosen question and by rephrasing it in different ways
I wrote down in pencil the good and bad points of each question.
My final chosen question is:
How important are our teeth and could we develop to live without them?

I chose 'HOW' because it suggests that teeth may or may not be important.
I chose 'COULD' because it shows that my project is trying to suggest developments that could happen rather than what will happen. There is no evidence of humankind without teeth so I cannot be sure.

I also verified my question on google drive so that my EPQ teachers would see that I have done this.
I am hoping to get the verdict from my teachers on monday so I can finalise my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment